Monday, February 29, 2016

Why me?

Arthur Ashe, the legendary Wimbledon Player was dying of AIDS which he got due to infected blood he received during a heart surgery in 1983.

He received letters from his fans, one of which conveyed:
“Why did God have to select you for such a bad disease as this?”

Arthur replied:
50 million children start playing Tennis every year…of which….
5 million just learn how to play Tennis….
500 thousand learn Professional Tennis….
50 thousand come to the Circuit….
5 thousand reach Grandslam….
50 reach Wimbledon….
4 reach the Semi finals….
2 reach the Finals…

And when I was holding the cup in my Hand…I never asked God….“Why Me?”

So now that I am in pain, should I be asking God : “Why me”

Happiness keeps you sweet.
Trials keep you strong.
Sorrows keep you Human
Failure keeps you Humble
Success keeps you Glowing
But…Only Faith keeps you Going

No comments:

Post a Comment